Sydlexia

Life of a Dyslexic Student. Dealing with student life: homework, notes, social activities, and so much more.

Name:
Location: Chestertown, MD, United States

I have dyslexia. I will never run from this fact. I love it, hate it and live with it constantly.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Why I quit Medication. Part One.


I have had this image on my computer for a few years, though I do not know the source of it. I do not look at it very often because it rips at my heart every time. It affects me so deeply because I know it to hold a truth, and because I didn't want to loose that part of me because of medication. More to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Olivia said...

Oh my god, that cartoon is making me so sad. :(

December 4, 2007 at 2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

November 11, 2008 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger stressmom said...

are you still blogging - i just found out i have dyslexia and some other issues (prob executive function) and would love to chat (i took forever to get out of college and am now pushing 40 - the blogs about your meds and loss of imagination hit my fears on the head - i don't know if i want help... just want others in my life to understand) somehow i've made it this far - would love to hear how your doing now

October 19, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home