Sydlexia

Life of a Dyslexic Student. Dealing with student life: homework, notes, social activities, and so much more.

Name:
Location: Chestertown, MD, United States

I have dyslexia. I will never run from this fact. I love it, hate it and live with it constantly.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sydlexia Student

I am a Dyslexic Student. I have been diagnosed and have the paperwork for it somewhere in a file back home. I don't need it to rememer my disability. It's with me all the time. A constant reminder in how I read, write, listen and speak.

As part of this project I will not be correcting spelling, grammar, or any other syntax errors which might occur when I am composing these posts. I have a large vocabulary and I refuse to let my disability curb my expression.

So... Who's interested? Who wants to know about the life of the 'Learning Disabled'? Come on, lets step though the looking glass.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alex, the Internet is like a hunting ground. I hunt through the Internet in searching for tips to overcome dyslexia. “Click!” Read through your articles and found myself facing through the same challenges.

Your article will definitely make a difference to many people; if not, at the very least you have made me feel good about being alive. We are after all a class of resilience warriors. All the best in your Life!

May 18, 2008 at 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home